Project xDevs.com is an education project, dedicated to electronics engineering, involving, but not limited to digital and analog circuit design, field programmable devices and gate arrays applications and firmware development for embedded systems.
- Neutron – Power supply automated test system, 12-channel 2kW DC power rating for electronic load, 2% accuracy
- Development boards – ATMEL AVR, ARM, Altera CPLD and FPGA development opensource hardware kits
- T&M Repairs – Repair worklogs for industry test and measurement equipment
- Project KX – Precision DC voltage source/meter unit (in development)
- dev.xdevs.com – Issue tracker based on Redmine engine, used to collect tasks and coordinate teamwork.
- repo.xdevs.com – Repository management engine, running on RhodeCode engine, used to maintain repositories.
- doc.xdevs.com – Documentation collection, containing database of electronics information for public use.
Site is in construction, sorry for inconvenience.